Hemp Rainbow Hoodie
Our Products Are Chemical-Free
We source our fibers and raw materials from organically grown agriculture. Both in our private and professional lives, we ardently support chemical-free living. To that end, we keep our cultivation, processing, sewing, and finishing within USA, Canada, and Europe, where there is accountability in organic practices and labor conditions. We also have a handmade atelier line from a small village in Northern Thailand and Nepal where we frequently visit and verify that everything is hand grown, hand processed, and hand made. No sweatshop for us, ever.
Our Products Contain:
- No Formaldehyde
- No Dioxin
- No PVC
- No BPA
- No Heavy metals
- No GMO
- No Anti-Wrinkle Chemicals (so our products will wrinkle the way natural fabrics would)
- No Fire Retardants (we use wool to fulfill federal fire retardant regulations)
We take chemical sensitivities seriously as we ourselves are chemically sensitive. If you have specific requests/requirements for wrapping and packaging, please specify them in the "Comments" box at checkout. For example, some customers need products wrapped in brown paper; other customers need everything to be wrapped in plastic to prevent contamination. We will do our best to follow your instructions.
Our Products Are Sweatshop-Free
We believe in chemical-free living, and we also believe in the integrity of the human condition. We want to make products that do not harm the environment nor the myriad growers, workers, artisans who lovingly make our pure products with pride every step of the way. That's why we make our products in the USA, Canada, and the European Union, where there are stringent labor standards and laws. We do not make products in China or India. We want to make sure that our family of growers, artisans, and workers are fairly compensated and paid a living wage.
We Ship Worldwide.
Outside of North America, we have many customers in Australia, UK, Japan, France, Germany, Sweden, Denmark, Singapore, and more.
Free Shipping to US & Canada for orders over $150*
Mattresses and all bedding are included in the free shipping offer. The only exceptions for free shipping are hemp ropes and bulk twines, braided cords, and webbing. Under $150, shipping starts at $5. We offer three shipping options, based on speed: Economic Shipping (5-12 business days), Standard Shipping (4-8 business days), and Express shipping (1-5 business days). We normally ship orders out the same business day if the order arrives before noon.
We use the post for international shipping. The rates go by weight and start at $10 for 250 grams and goes up to $40 for a 2-kilogram package, for example.
Returns & Exchanges
Our products can be returned for a full refund or exchange within 30 days of receipt, in original new condition. The only exceptions are custom-made items like mattresses and intimates like panties and men's underwear. If you buy multiples, you can return all but the one you have tried on. Bras are returnable. The customer is responsible for return shipping.
Forms of Payment
We accept major credit cards and PayPal in US dollars and Canadian dollars.
We Accept US Dollars and Canadian Dollars
All prices are listed in US dollars. To pay in Canadian dollars, please select COD when placing your order. We will then call you for your credit card number.
Sizing & Care Instruction Guidelines
- Organic Cotton
- Organic Linen
- Organic Hemp
- Organic Wool
- Organic Natural Rubber
Our clothing is sized according to mainstream North American standards, so generally you would purchase the size that you normally wear in tops and bottoms. Special sizing charts will be noted on specific product pages with unconventional sizing.
When possible we post specific sizing charts on product pages. For most complete and updated sizing information, please visit store.rawganique.com
Please also make sure to write your relevant sizing measures in the comments box, so that we can double-check the size for you before shipping your order. Our products are hand-crafted and the measures are not as precise as with machine-made, large volume production items.
The following Sizing Chart is for Women's BlueCanoe Organic Cotton BRAS and LEGGINGS only:
|Missy Size||0-2||4-6||8-10||12 -14||16-18|
|Jane's Top Plus Cup||
|Baby Size||3-6 mo.||9-12 mo.||18-24 mo.||**|
|† Sizes XS and XL are only available in certain styles.|
- Medium (traditionally named 9-11, for most women or for men with shoe size men's 8 or smaller)
- Large (called 10-13, for most men and for women with shoe size women's 10 or bigger)
- Machine wash warm with like colors using a mild biodegradable detergent, tumble dry low (or better yet, hang to dry for longest life and to preserve elasticity). Best to launder inside a mesh laundry bag.
Organic Cotton Clothing
- Wash with like colors using a mild, biodegradable detergent. Tumble dry low/gentle. Remove promptly. Iron at cotton setting if desired.
Organic Linen and Hemp Clothing
- Wash in cold water with like colors using a mild, biodegradable detergent. Hang or lay flat to
- Organic Cotton Comforter & Quilted Duvet: They are machine washable. Tumble dry on low/gentle cycle: remove promptly. Minimize laundry for longest product life. Air regularly to keep fresh.
- Wool Comforter: Wool comforters are NOT machine washable. We highly recommend that you use a flat sheet as well as a duvet cover to protect your duvet cover. Air regularly to keep fresh.
- Organic Cotton Sheets
- Organic Linen OR Hemp Sheets
100% Hemp Rainbow Hooded Sweater. Made in Europe from 100% organically grown hemp. Sweatshop-free. Chemical-free. No formaldehyde.
Machine wash on gentle cycle with like colours using a mild biodegradable detergent. Hang dry or tumble dry on low/gentle cycle. Remove promptly. Steam iron at cotton settings, if desired.