Sizing Charts • Care Instructions
Sizing & Care Instruction Guidelines
- Organic Cotton
- Organic Linen
- Organic Hemp
- Organic Wool
- Organic Natural Rubber
Our clothing is sized according to mainstream North American standards, so generally you would purchase the size that you normally wear in tops and bottoms. Special sizing charts will be noted on specific product pages with unconventional sizing.
When possible we post specific sizing charts on product pages. For most complete and updated sizing information, please visit store.rawganique.com
Please also make sure to write your relevant sizing measures in the comments box, so that we can double-check the size for you before shipping your order. Our products are hand-crafted and the measures are not as precise as with machine-made, large volume production items.
The following Sizing Chart is for Women's BlueCanoe Organic Cotton BRAS and LEGGINGS only:
|Missy Size||0-2||4-6||8-10||12 -14||16-18|
|Jane's Top Plus Cup||
|Baby Size||3-6 mo.||9-12 mo.||18-24 mo.||**|
|† Sizes XS and XL are only available in certain styles.|
- Medium (traditionally named 9-11, for most women or for men with shoe size men's 8 or smaller)
- Large (called 10-13, for most men and for women with shoe size women's 10 or bigger)
- Machine wash warm with like colors using a mild biodegradable detergent, tumble dry low (or better yet, hang to dry for longest life and to preserve elasticity). Best to launder inside a mesh laundry bag.
Organic Cotton Clothing
- Wash with like colors using a mild, biodegradable detergent. Tumble dry low/gentle. Remove promptly. Iron at cotton setting if desired.
Organic Linen and Hemp Clothing
- Wash in cold water with like colors using a mild, biodegradable detergent. Hang or lay flat to
- Organic Cotton Comforter & Quilted Duvet: They are machine washable. Tumble dry on low/gentle cycle: remove promptly. Minimize laundry for longest product life. Air regularly to keep fresh.
- Wool Comforter: Wool comforters are NOT machine washable. We highly recommend that you use a flat sheet as well as a duvet cover to protect your duvet cover. Air regularly to keep fresh.
- Organic Cotton Sheets
- Organic Linen OR Hemp Sheets